BANNER CREDITS: RITUPARNA CHATTERJEE
A woman with the potential to make it big. It is not that she cannot: she simply will not.
PHOTO CREDITS: ANIESHA BRAHMA
The closest anyone has come to being an adopted daughter.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Vote for me!

Okay, this is my effort at a shameless, blatant promotion. You all remember this post, right?

The catch is, the winner of the contest will be decided by, er, votes. Votes. Votes. I repeat - votes.

You, a part of the group forming most beautiful, glamorous, attractive, wise, intelligent, successful, talented intellectuals in history, clad in perfectly ironed and starched clothes ever, please go here and vote for, well, me.

(I guess I should blush here and turn the colour of a cherry tomato, but I'm not really good at things like these. Mean, rugged alpha males aren't really cut out for blushing.)

Here are the rules. Mind you, you need to vote for three people, so this is how you should proceed:
1. Read the instructions in the image below very carefully. I could have typed it out, but I guess the choice of fonts (especially the font colours) adds to the grandeur of the thing. Remember, under any circumstances, reading instructions is cool.
2. Be dishonest and vote for me.  Honesty pays rarely, but dishonesty is always loyal.
3. Choose the other two randomly, so that the results will get distributed evenly if there is a large number of voters, leaving me a clear winner.
4. Distribute this among others as well. Remember, for every vote you cast for me, there may be 42 others voting for one of the other participants.

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT CLICK ON THE ASTERISKS NEXT TO MY NAME. YOU 'RE OBVIOUSLY WELCOME TO DO THAT IF YOU FEEL LIKE, BUT IT IS THE COMMENTS THAT ARE IMPORTANT.

PS: I'm disabling comments for this post. If you have queries, email me.

Followers